Saturday, March 2, 2013

Everyday Makeup Essentials.

During the week, I like to keep my makeup simple.
I try to use different products to switch it up every now and then, 
but there are a few essentials that I always gravitate toward.
  

1. Revlon Photoready BB Cream in Light: I have hopped on the BB cream 
bandwagon and I am loving this one by Revlon. This is perfect for everyday 
wear because it is very moisturizing and covers  imperfections, without 
being too heavy. It also has SPF 30 which will be perfect for the spring and summer months.
2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory: I have 
recently discovered this concealer and I am so glad I have! I have never 
really had an issue with dark circles but this perfectly highlights under my eyes, 
while correcting any imperfections.  
3. Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch: I love all in one products 
that I can easily throw in my bag. I use the pink/champagne color all over my 
lids and the dark brown color as a liner on my upper lash line. These
 two colors give me the perfect everyday, neutral eye look.
4. Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black: 
This mascara is lengthens my lashes like crazy without clumping. 
5. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Pink Passion: I had originally purchased this blush 
for a Halloween costume because it looks so bright but I have found that it is the 
perfect pink for my fair skin. It is super pigmented, so a small amount goes a long way.
6. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny: I can not explain how much 
I love this matte bronzer. It gives my fair skin a sun-kissed yet natural 
look for only $2.99!

What are your go-to makeup products?

No comments:

Post a Comment